Saturday, December 11, 2010

Friday!

I wonder if anyone else gets shy when it comes to arranging play dates. I guess I feel insecure because we have a small place. I need to make more of an effort to make more play dates for him.

Today he road piggy back as we played horsey and said "giddyap giddeyap!"I need to get him some more outfits so he and his friends can play dress up during play dates. I also have been looking for a stove for him and found a cool retro one which is not plastic and will hold it's value from Kidkraft.

Converting his room to big boy status is challenging. I don't want to move him too fast, but I do want to keep up with his changing needs and development. Nana got him an easel and we got him a table and chair set. I just need to get him a chest of drawers, and a lovely bookshelf which can grow with him and as his library expands. I heard yesterday at school that you should keep them in a crib until they are three developmentally. I need to get more baskets to put around the house, and get a chalk board. I had this idea that I would paint a part of the wall in either his room or in the foyer as soon as you walk in to the right with this new chalk board paint. I need a cork board as well. i also saw a cute calender just for him by Alma's Designs called "Today is"
Here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Almas-Designs-TI-74-Today-Is/dp/B0017S3JXO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1292068061&sr=1-2

No comments: